Tuesday, January 13, 2009

attempt #1

and here i sit.. i just canceled myspace and now i created a blog to help me waste my time. thank you Mr. Internet. you are most helpful. since this is the first entry, i intend to be completely grammatically incorrect and hardly even spell check. after this, i will most likely use the cheating tool.. Word: Mac.


here are my goals.. let's see if i hold to them. I am creating this blog in Jan 2009 in order to share stories about teaching, complain about the economy, share my frustration, and update people on my spiritual growth here and abroad as i am set to travel to Rwanda this summer. more details to follow on this.

i often come across hilarity in my work place. i work as a substitute teacher and a therapist for children with autism. i will post stories from the classroom, and from tx sessions (therapy sessions with the clients) later i will post a cheat sheet for my short hand. :) tah tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment