Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi! I just need to transfer a title to my name.

Do you know the most irritating place in the world? Its not your in-laws for Thanksgiving. It's the DMV and not just any DMV, but the one in Riverside. And for the story.... I got off work at 2:55 from the middle school I was at. Returned to my truck and filled out "the only paperwork I will need when I put the boat in my name." (thanks, Bunky). Of course, it is not all the paperwork... it's only half. The gentleman, and I use that term very loosely, was as old as the town with this hacking cough of a voice highlighted with some accent that made things completely non understandable. I am convinced that they must send every idiot in the whole town to stand in line in front of me at the DMV. And I must say this, from my general observations of the staff, most of them have some patience. So God bless them. So what is the moral of the story? Use the Norco DMV branch. NEVER use the Riverside one.

No comments:

Post a Comment