Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mr. Awesome starts his job.

Monday was day #1. I think I can safely say that I know what God has designed me for. It must be teaching. This is true blessing being at this school. The principal is wonderful, full of complements and does not seem to be delayed on anything. He is right on the ball. Since being here, I have felt mixes of emotion; overwhelmed with new information, excitement for the opportunity to get the job done, and anticipation for the future. I received word today that a very hard to please teacher complemented my classroom management. This being told to me by the principal himself, who also complemented me as well as the RSP teacher. This is not for self boasting, but more of an affirmation of my skills. No one is telling me that I need to try harder, or I am wrong or anything. A true blessing this has been so far.

To follow this entry: a word about Fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment