Friday, February 27, 2009

Sir Issac Fo Sheez

7th grade students were asked to write a poem or a "rap" about the laws of motion. Check this out.. I copied it EXACTLY

I was chillin in da house just da otha day, when my hommie came by wit some shhhhhh to say. He was talking some mess bout objects at rest. I said listen homeboy an object at rest stays at rest. Next thing I know he got blasted in the chest. Som fools rolled by rollin in motion they were talking some crap about the deed I said listen dogg Imma tell you bout speed. If your rollin real slow at a constant speed, you will keep rollin like dat till you hit a treeeeee. They looked at me not knowing what I sayed, so I blasted da fool in his big ol head. He started crying wishin he was a dead. He didn’t know what I was talking about. I said fool you know I got da clout im talking about my hommie Newton and Fool B. quiet before I start shootin. He ask what about Newton and he started beggin please no shootin. I said my boy Newton came up wit dis law then I punched him in his big fat jaw. Sir issac’s law was about motion so I threw that fool in the ocean. As he was sinkin to da bottom I started quoting Newton’s first law from top to bottom. “an object at rest remains at rest and an object in motion remains in motion at constant speed and in a straight line unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.”

No comments:

Post a Comment